Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam featured in the list of Top 10 Cities in the country. While the Telangana Capital is at 5th Position, AP's Port City stood at 9th Spot.
Mumbai, India's financial capital, continues to hold the Top Position with a mammoth GDP of Rs 23.92 lakh crore. Delhi, Kolkata and Bengaluru are the cities placed ahead of Hyderabad.
Top 10 Richest Cities in India by GDP:
1) Mumbai - Rs 23.92 lakh crore
2) Delhi - Rs 19.04 lakh crore
3) Kolkata - Rs 9.75 lakh crore
4) Bengaluru - Rs 5.39 lakh crore
5) Hyderabad - 4.81 lakh crore
6) Chennai - Rs 4.29 lakh crore
7) Ahmedabad - Rs 4.16 lakh crore
8) Pune - Rs 3.38 lakh crore
9) Visakhapatnam - Rs 2.79 lakh crore
10) Surat - Rs 2.60 lakh crore