Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao made TRS MLAs wait for over two months for constituting the cabinet. He inducted only Mahmood Ali (Deputy CM & Home Minister in Minority Quota) after retaining power in December last year. At last, Cabinet Expansion is gonna happen on February 19th.
In the first phase, 10 TRS Leaders could be inducted into the Cabinet. Except KCR, Nobody knows who are those lucky ones. CM himself will make a phone call to his choice of leaders on Feb 18th to share the good news.
District-wise Front Runners For Cabinet Berths:
1) Adilabad: Balka Suman (SC Quota) Or Rekha Naik (Women/ST Quota)
2) Karimnagar: KTR Or Etela Rajender Or Koppula Eshwar
3) Warangal: Errabelli Dayakar Rao
4) Nizamabad: Prashanth Reddy
5) Medak: Harish Rao Or Padma Devendar Reddy
6) Nalgonda: Jagadeeswar Reddy Or Gongadi Suneetha
7) Ranga Reddy: Patnam Narendar Redddy
8) Mahbubnagar: Laxma Reddy Or Srinivas Goud
9) Hyderabad: Talasani Srinivas Yadav
10) Khammam: Puvvada Ajay Kumar Or Thummala Nageswara Rao