Bhale Manchi Chowka Beram Movie Promotion ...
Nabha Natesh Photo Shoot Photos
Nagarjuna Nani Devadas Working Stills
Aakanksha Singh At Devadas Pre Release Pre...
Rashmika Mandanna At Devada Pre Release Pr...
Nawab Pre Release Event At Park Hyatt Phot...
DevaDas Pre Release Press Meet
Actress Tanishq Rajan Stills
YSR Congress Party reacted positively to the simultaneous Assembly and Lok Sabha Polls proposed by PM Narendra Modi.
In the letter written to Law Commission, Rajya Sabha MP Vijay Sai Reddy pointed out Jamili Polls were conducted from 1957 to 1967 and 1999 to 2014 in the case of AP. He informed YCP supports the decision to conduct Assembly and Lok Sabha Polls simultaneously.
Vijay Sai Reddy opined Jamili Elections not only brings down election expenditure but also helps Government focus better on governance and development. He, however, stressed consensus between States and Centre is a must to overcome the challenges while it's implementation.
Five Concerns Expressed By YSR Congress:
1) Jamili Polls mayn't guarantee reduction of election expenses
2) Simultaneous Assembly and Lok Sabha Polls could have a negative impact on the regional parties.
3) It rules out the chance of dissolving either Lok Sabha or Assembly
4) Such Election Reforms work only if the Governments last for full five years.
5) Will it negate the No-Confidence Motion?