Recent Survey Says Good News To BJP On Narendra Modi!
Ahead of the elections, a survey was out which said that as much as 80% of Indians Have A positive View Of PM Modi.By: Tupaki Desk | 8 Sep 2023 5:07 PM GMT
The Bharatiya Janata Party won two consecutive Lok Sabha elections and Narendra Modi is serving his second term as the Prime Minister. He is seeking the third term and assures that he will transform the country. If he can win the next elections, he will be the first non-Congress PM to win three consecutive terms.
The BJP is confident that Narendra Modi will win the third term. However, political observers say that the task will be not that easy as the opposition parties came under one roof to defeat the BJP.
Ahead of the elections, a survey was out which said that as much as 80% of Indians Have A positive View Of PM Modi. Moreover, the survey came ahead of the much-awaited G20 summit. It is a positive thing for the BJP and the Prime Minister.
PEW Research Center's survey said that around 80 percent of Indians are favourable to PM Modi while the remaining 20 percent said they are not in favour of Modi as the Prime Minister.
At a time when Narendra Modi is seeking a third term as the Prime Minister, the survey results were out and this would give a positive strength to BJP. Though Rahul Gandhi is seen as the second favorite candidate in the survey, there is a big difference in the percentage.
The survey grabbed everyone's attention as questions on various aspects were asked. A portion of the participants in the survey said that the views of India are positive towards a few issues while a few others said the views are not that positive.
The survey said that Narendra Modi has a medium-range popularity in other nations. The majority of the participants either said they were not aware of him and his views were not that positive.
As Narendra Modi will be contesting the elections in India, what Indians think about him is crucial. As far as this is concerned, Narendra Modi is in a good position. But the question here is, can he be able to translate the popularity into votes?