PUBG Mobile has blown up in popularity since its launch. It managed to quench the thirst for a high-stakes style game of mobile gamers. Now it has become an insanely competitive game with players trying to find ways to improve their in-game performance.
If you are a competitive PUBG Mobile player too, you are at the right place. Here we will discuss some tips and tricks that will help you become better at PUBG Mobile and hopefully get you more kills and chicken dinners.
- Graphics Settings: Just like how a high frame rate improves your in-game performance while gaming on a PC, it also does this for your in-game performance while gaming on mobile. Go to the graphics settings for PUBG Mobile and make sure that the Frame Rate section is set the highest setting allowable to you.
- Auto Pick: Mobile gamers do not have the luxury of using peripherals that PC gamers have access to, like a keyboard or a mouse. The lack of a keyboard can make picking up loot very hard and time-consuming. Luckily, PUBG Mobile includes auto pick. Turning auto pick on will automatically pick up the rarest loot from the ground.
- Landing: It may feel tempting to land at a popular location, right where you know another squad is landing. This is a good strategy if you want to practice fights but not good if you are aiming for a chicken dinner. You should land near the popular location and wait out the fight.
- Communication: Communication is essential in almost every online multiplayer competitive game however, it is quite often neglected in mobile games. You should invest in a headset and use the in-game voice chat to communicate important information to your teammates. Also make sure that you communicate effectively. Yelling "GUY BEHIND THE TREE" is not very helpful.
- Sharing Loot: If you don't like playing the solo mode, you probably play with a squad. Hence, teamwork becomes very crucial for increasing your chances of getting a chicken dinner. Don't be greedy by holding on to two ARs while your teammate has a pistol. Make sure that you share your loot with your teammates.
- Being Aware of the Circle: The most annoying way to die in PUBG Mobile is getting killed slowly from the circle, right after spending loads of time finding the best loot. Avoiding this is very simple. All you have to do is stay aware of the circle, and start running before the circle starts moving.
- Run Faster: Most players forget this tip but, there is a technique by which you can run faster. Just holster your weapons and eat painkillers or drink energy drinks. This will boost your speed.
Need a PUBG Mobile account that has tons of valuable cosmetic items or in-game currency? Check out our listings for PUBG Mobile Accounts at Eldorado.gg and pick one that perfectly fits your requirements. We have hundreds of accounts listed at Eldorado.gg, with each one having some of the best features.
Content produced by Indian Clicks, LLC