What Happened At Resort Where Receptionist Was Killed?

Sun Sep 25 2022 16:28:04 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)

The Bharatiya Janata Party-ruled Uttarakhand was hit by a big political controversy after a teen girl was found dead. The body was found in a canal and the detailed investigation revealed some spine-chilling details of the incident and how the victim was killed and her body was thrown in a canal.

The incident came to light when the family members of victim Ankita Bandari complained to the cops that the teenage girl had been missing for days. The victim works as a receptionist at a resort owned by the family of former Minister Vinod Arya.

The victim reportedly found illegal activities in the resort and asked about the alleged illegal activities in the resort. Ankita started an argument on this with former minister Vinod Arya’s son Pulkhit Arya, Saurabh Bhaskar, the manager of the resort, and another person Ankit.

The trio did not like Ankita asking questions about this and the argument broke into a fight and the trio reportedly pushed her into the canal. Though the report filed by the doctors says, the victim lost her life due to drowning, the victim’s family has some doubts and they are alleging that Ankita might have been subjected to molestation.

The incident brought severe criticism and the accused being a BJP member which is in power, the opposition parties started targeting the saffron party. With the issue turning sensitive, Uttarakhand Chief Minister CM Pushkar Singh Dhami ordered the demolition of the resort.

After going through the WhatsApp chats and examining their devices, the investigation officers reportedly found that the victim was forced to enter prostitution and she was offered Rs 10,000 for that. But the girl did not accept this and informed one of her friends about this reportedly.

The investigating officers reportedly arrested four people including the son of the former Minister in connection with the case. It is said that the accused confessed to the crime and told the officers that they have pushed the victim into the water. The investigating officers are not leaving any stone unturned in probing the matter. It is said that a few accused are missing and the manhunt is on.