In what it could be a shocker, three people got infected with the dreaded virus after the trio shared a cigarette. A youth who don't know that he got infect with the virus shared the cigarette with two others.
As a result, three of them were infected with the fatal virus, leaving everyone in a deep shock. The youth who hails from Shad Nagar came to Hyderabad to participate in the last rites of his relative.
The medical officers who tested the three youths for the contagious virus confirmed them positive for the virus. As of now the total toll of the cases in the state stood at 2,098